Girls in Tech Paris is driven by an amazing team of rock star volunteers. It’s guided at the helm by the Managing Directors,Jamie Soon & Claire Behar who work with the Founder & CEO of Girls in Tech in San Francisco, Adriana Gascoigne.
Girls in Tech is a global women-in-tech not-for-profit that develops a range of proprietary, startup-focused initiatives for women in tech and entrepreneurship. We also partner with some incredible organizations to drive the content, too.
We’re looking for an awesome Treasurer (female/male) for our leadership team who is smart, resourceful, reliable, nice & has lots of grit !
Previous position as a Treasurer or an accountant is required.
- General financial oversight
- Funding & fundraising
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Financial reporting
- Organization of at least two events per year
What will you get in return?
- Gain the experience of how a business is essentially run and grown;
- Welcomed into a global network of Girls in Tech (with 60+ chapters worldwide); and
- Become deeply connected with the Paris entrepreneurship/startup scene.
But the biggest win of all? Helping to continue the Girls in Tech movement in Paris. This is something that all women-in-tech can thank you for.
To apply email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Treasurer Application’.
Tell her briefly in your own words:
- Why you’re interested? What drives you? What’s your passion?
- What can you offer? (i.e. skills, knowledge, experience in non-profits/charities, availability…)
- What do you hope to gain from this?
Deadline for applications: June, 1st
Successful applicants will be contacted for further evaluation and interviews.
Best of luck,
Girls in Tech Paris