Girls in Tech Paris is driven by an amazing team of rock star volunteers. It’s guided at the helm by the Managing Directors,Jamie Soon & Claire Behar who work with the Founder & CEO of Girls in Tech in San Francisco, Adriana Gascoigne.
Girls in Tech is a global women-in-tech not-for-profit that develops a range of proprietary, startup-focused initiatives for women in tech and entrepreneurship. We also partner with some incredible organizations to drive the content, too.
We’re looking for an awesome Marketing Director (female/male) for our leadership team who is smart, resourceful, reliable, nice & has lots of grit !
Previous full time position in marketing is required.
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Organization of at least one event per year
What will you get in return?
- Gain the experience of how a business is essentially run and grown;
- Welcomed into a global network of Girls in Tech (with 60+ chapters worldwide); and
- Become deeply connected with the Paris entrepreneurship/startup scene.
But the biggest win of all? Helping to continue the Girls in Tech movement in Paris. This is something that all women-in-tech can thank you for.
To apply email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Marketing Director Application’.
Tell her briefly in your own words:
- Why you’re interested? What drives you? What’s your passion?
- What can you offer? (i.e. skills, knowledge, experience in non-profits/charities, availability…)
- What do you hope to gain from this?
Deadline for applications: June, 1st
Successful applicants will be contacted for further evaluation and interviews.
Best of luck,
Girls in Tech Paris